5 Books Every Affiliate Marketer MUST Read
It’s my goal here to introduce you to some of the smartest people I know. People who have literally changed my life. Not just with their advice and their experience… but with their words.
I’ve always loved books. The book store is still my favorite place to go. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I’m inside.
I don’t know what it is, it just makes me feel alive. The idea that just one book can change your life forever, inspires me to read and to share what I learn.
I want to share with you some of the books that have had a huge impact on my life. More specifically, books that I think are vital to any affiliate marketer’s success online.
I just hope that they have the same kind of impact on your life. I really do. Here they are, in no particular order…
How I Made My First Million on the Internet and How You Can Too!: The Complete Insider’s Guide to Making Millions with Your Internet Business
by Ewen Chia
In this comprehensive step-by-step guide to setting up a booming Internet business and raking in million-dollar profits, Ewen Chia demystifies marketing jargon and shares the tips and techniques that continue to net his online businesses a cool fortune.
Whether you’re seeking to create and develop a thriving Internet business from scratch or looking to realize the full potential of your existing business, whether you haven’t a clue what the Internet is about, or you’re armed with a business degree, Ewen’s upbeat and accessibly written Million-Dollar Blueprint will help you:
- Find out who’s buying what and develop lucrative solutions to meet market needs
- Grab and keep the attention of prospective buyers with irresistible offers
- Create a follow-up system of additional offers to boost income and grow your business
- Automate your business so you can enjoy the ultimate rewards of profits, time, and leisure
- Duplicate your business(es) to multiply your total income
The Laptop Millionaire: How Anyone Can Escape The 9 to 5 and Make Money Online
by Mark Anastasi
Every day thousands of people are losing their jobs, their income, and their security—perhaps you are one of them. However, with the right strategies, you can easily achieve financial independence.
The Laptop Millionaire provides easy to follow step-by-step strategies you can use to make real money online. Author Mark Anastasi reveals the exact strategies he used to make millions and includes the success stories of other millionaire Internet entrepreneurs.
Whether you need an extra hundred dollars a day or want to start an Internet Empire, this book gives you the tools and advice you need.
His no-fluff, no-filler strategies provide a blueprint to online success allowing you to discover the laptop lifestyle for yourself.
- How anyone can make $700-3,000 a week thanks to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other Social Media sites
- The simple steps to creating an online business—featuring the 3 steps that led Mark to his first $10,000 a month business!
- How the 21 Millionaire Secrets can transform your life
If you read and apply what Anastasi has laid out in his book, you will be well on your way to becoming a millionaire.
by Chris Brogan
Today’s online influencers are Web natives who trade in trust, reputation, and relationships, using social media to accrue the influence that builds up or brings down businesses online. In Trust Agents, two social media veterans show you how to tap into the power of social networks to build your brand’s influence, reputation, and, of course, profits.
In this revised paperback version, learn how businesses are using the latest online social tools to build networks of influence and how you can use those networks to positively impact your business. Combining high-level theory and practical actions, this guide delivers actionable steps and case studies that show how social media can positively impact your business.
- New edition features specific first moves for entering social media for small businesses, educators, travel and hospitality enterprises, nonprofit organizations, and corporations
- Authors both have a major presence on the social Web as well as years of online marketing and new media experience
If you want your business to succeed, don’t sit on the sidelines while new markets and channels grow. Instead, use the Web to build trust with your consumers using Trust Agents.
The Millionaire Fastlane
by MJ Demarco
“Go to school, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to the stock market, and one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich.”
The mainstream financial gurus have sold you blindly down the river to a great financial gamble: You’ve been hoodwinked to believe that wealth can be created by recklessly trusting in the uncontrollable and unpredictable markets: the housing market, the stock market, and the job market.
This impotent financial gamble dubiously promises wealth in a wheelchair — sacrifice your adult life for a financial plan that reaps dividends in the twilight of life. Accept the Slowlane as your blueprint for wealth and your financial future will blow carelessly asunder on a sailboat of HOPE: HOPE you can find a job and keep it, HOPE the stock market doesn’t tank, HOPE the economy rebounds, HOPE, HOPE, and HOPE. Do you really want HOPE to be the centerpiece for your family’s financial plan?
Drive the Slowlane road and you will find your life deteriorate into a miserable exhibition about what you cannot do, versus what you can. For those who don’t want a lifetime subscription to “settle-for-less” and a slight chance of elderly riches, there is an alternative; an expressway to extraordinary wealth that can burn a trail to financial independence faster than any road out there.
- Why jobs, 401(k)s, mutual funds, and 40-years of mindless frugality will never make you rich young.
- Why most entrepreneurs fail and how to immediately put the odds in your favor.
- The real law of wealth: Leverage this and wealth has no choice but to be magnetized to you.
- The leading cause of poorness: Change this and you change everything.
- How the rich really get rich – and no, it has nothing to do with a paycheck or a 401K match.
- Why the guru’s grand deity – compound interest – is an impotent wealth accelerator.
- Why the guru myth of “do what you love” will most likely keep you poor, not rich.
- And 250+ more poverty busting distinctions…
Demand the Fastlane, an alternative road-to-wealth; one that actually ignites dreams and creates millionaires young, not old. Change lanes and find your explosive wealth accelerator. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and find out how to live rich for a lifetime.
Make A Fortune Promoting Other People’s Stuff Online: How Affiliate Marketing Can Make You Rich
by Rosalind Gardner
Make a Fortune Promoting Other People’s Stuff Online is your hands-on guide to starting your own profitable affiliate marketing business quickly, easily, and inexpensively. Leading affiliate marketing authority Rosalind Gardner gives you a proven five-step plan for identifying a niche with a huge market, choosing products to promote, and selling the benefits effectively. You’ll see how to:
- Navigate the different affiliate programs, from commissioned-based “click-through” programs to CPM impressions to flat-fee referral
- Identify the products and programs that are profitable-and the ones to avoid
- Ask the right questions before you join an affiliate program
- Research, understand, and sell to your niche market
- Negotiate for a higher percentage on your commission
- Stay on top of developments in the industry
- Packed with time- and money-saving techniques-including twelve ways to drive traffic to your website at no cost-this comprehensive guide is all you need to make big profits as an affiliate marketer!
Rosalind Gardner is the creator of several successful online businesses and the author of the bestselling Super Affiliate Handbook. Her website is NetProfitsToday.com.